Ridgeview Financial Planning respects the privacy of all clients and prospective clients (collectively termed "customers"), both past and present. It is recognized that you have entrusted our firm with nonpublic personal information and it is important that both access persons and customers are aware of firm policy concerning what may be done with that information.
We collect personal information about customers from the following sources:
• Information clients provide to complete their financial plan or investment recommendation
• Information clients provide in engagement agreements, account applications, and other documents completed in connection with the opening and maintenance of their accounts
• Information customers provide verbally
• Information received from service providers, such as custodians, about client transactions
Our firm does not disclose nonpublic personal information about our customers to anyone, except in the following circumstances:
• When required to provide services our clients have requested
• When our customers have specifically authorized us to do so
• When required during the course of a firm assessment (i.e., independent audit)
• When permitted or required by law (i.e., periodic regulatory examination)
Within our firm, access to customer information is restricted to personnel that need to know that information. All access persons and service providers understand that everything handled in firm offices are confidential and they are instructed to not discuss customer information with someone else that may request information about an account unless they are specifically authorized in writing by the customer to do so. This includes, for example, providing information about a spouse's IRA account or to adult children about parents' accounts, etc.
To ensure security and confidentiality, our firm maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the privacy of customer information.
Contact us at:
Ridgeview Financial Planning
1955 Cleveland Ave Suite 206
Santa Rosa, CA 95401